Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Haircuts

Matt has been talking lately about how he needed to get his hair cut. However, everywhere around here is so expensive!! Diana told him that she had all of the clippers and that she would be happy to do it for him. But then, we started talking about it and realized that maybe I should learn how to cut his hair! It would save a lot of money in the long run! SO, I cut Matt's hair yesterday. I don't know that I have EVER seen him so nervous in my life!! It took me a lot longer than it should, considering how easy of a cut it is, but I eventually got it! I had to redo some parts that weren't even, and I cut his sideburns a little shorter than he prefers - but it turned out just fine! I'm sure after a couple more times I'll get the hang of it! Here are his "Before & After" pictures. It doesn't look like THAT much of a change, but it is much shorter now. (The first picture was still when he was really nervous! Haha!)




Then, after we got him all cleaned up, he said, "Want me to cut your hair now?" We joked about it for a while then I said, "Actually, you can if you want..." John and Diana thought I was absolutely insane for letting him cut my hair, but I wasn't too concerned about it. I didn't take a "Before" picture, but here is the after. (the picture is fuzzy, but you get the point!)


So now, if we both get to the point where we are really good at cutting each other's hair, we will save a LOT of money in the long run! :) Well, that was our adventure for Monday...

No comments: