Monday, May 19, 2008

Oh Moe's...

It is hard to read the sign in this picture (I was holding my camera up through the sunroof!), but Matt and I ate at MOE'S today! I was so excited! We got a table outside and enjoyed the nice weather and the beautiful view! We warned the people there that this would NOT be the last time they saw me in there... ;)


This is the church building...



This is the auditorium...


If you thought I was lying when I said Matt had a great view from his house, you were wrong. He stepped out on the balcony this morning and took this picture... its unbelievable! Everything here is so pretty, but I think Matt definitnely has the best view!

1 comment:

Summer said...

I haven't checked blogs in a long time! So glad you made it safely and you're having a good time so far. It looks beautiful there - I wish we could come visit! The boys are doing good and Elijah missed you at his party - we'll give you a call this week sometime.