Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Layout, Music Player, Countdown

Well, this is my new layout for now. Hopefully I can get a good picture of Matt and I once we are in Glenwood and I may change it up some. The mountain in the picture is actually one of the mountains in Glenwood Springs. In fact, I believe its the one that is right behind where I'll be living! I have convinced Matt to help me blog some this summer, so hopefully he will share some of his experiences and stories with yall this summer too. Anyway, I hope yall like my new, more "summer-ish" looking layout! :)

I also added a music player at the bottom of my page. It won't start automatically, but you can listen to any of the songs on the playlist if you want!

Lastly, I added a countdown on the side of my blog that shows when we leave for Colorado! You can click on the countdown and it will take you to a website that has all sorts of information about Glenwood Springs!

No comments: