Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas in Gainesville

We had a great time celebrating Christmas with my side of the family in Gainesville. I'll share a few pictures!

Mom and I were cooking some things and I found this apron and commented how cute it was. My mom told me it was my grandmothers (her mom) and gave it to me! Maybe one of the best Christmas gifts of all. :)


Ginny-pup relaxing on the couch (spoiled!!)


Matt and Ginny taking it easy...



The SNOW! It was FANTASTIC! I don't know that I've ever actually seen a snow quite like that. It was a blizzard (for Texas, anyway!). Here we are trying to get a picture, but it was hard to even keep our eyes open!


The boys loved it, especially Solomon! :)


Matt and I sat down to play some Christmas songs on the piano and Elijah and Judah decided to join us. I found an old Christmas Carols book from when I took piano lessons and I could still manage to play the basic melodies of the songs. Matt came in with the chords to actually make it sound nicer. Elijah helped Matt, and Judah played "the pretty part," as he said. This sweet moment quickly turned into a funny one when Matt and I taught the boys "Nana Got Run Over By a Reindeer." ;)





It's always nice to get the whole family together - especially for Christmas! :)

No comments: