Thursday, January 3, 2013

Brewery Toury Explained

Well, in my last post I promised to explain the "Brewery Toury." While Matt and his brother were in Colorado last summer, they visited and toured a few breweries and the Brewery Toury name was born. For Christmas, I decided I would design a shirt for Matt and include a list of the breweries he had toured in 2012 on the back. The list was a little puny, so I scheduled a few central Texas brewery tours in the month of December leading up to the tshirt gift for Christmas.



I don't have pictures from each tour, but here we are on our way to Independence Brewery in Austin. They have a big event once a month with live music, food trailers, and free beer.


We went to (512) Brewing Company in Austin. This is by far my favorite! I am not a beer connoisseur by any means, but most of the beers that I like come out of (512). Matt's brother, Josh, drove down to join us for this one!



The last one (that I have pictures of, anyway) is Rogness Brewery in Pflugerville. Matt commented on how dangerous it could be to have a brewery just a couple of miles away from us, but luckily we weren't all that impressed with their beers. It was still fun to do the tour, though.


So that concludes the 2012 Brewery Toury!

No comments: