Monday, May 3, 2010

Car Wreck

Yesterday, on our way home from Athens, Matt and I got into a wreck. We were in Corsicana traveling west, and a woman traveling east tried to turn into a parking lot and crossed over right in front of us. There were no serious injuries, but we are awfully sore today. Matt talked to the other woman this morning and she said she was pretty sore too. We're quickly finding out what a pain it is to get all of this stuff situated!! They think the car is totalled (everyone we've talked to thinks so, but we haven't gotten the official word). There were several things going through my head, but one of the first things was, "our brand new car!!" ;-) Matt bit his tongue really hard on both sides and his knees, shoulders and neck are real sore. Then there's me (Mrs. Pathetic) and when my mom asked me where I was sore this morning I responded, "my right foot, my left knee, my back and hips, my abdomen, chest, shoulders and neck." :) Anyway, we are headed to the doctor's office right now to get checked out, so I'll give more info later. Here is a picture of our poor car :(

1 comment:

Sonrise Church said...

Poor car:(
We are just soooo thankful that you were not hurt (other than your bumps and bruises).