Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This Week

Well I hope those last few posts got me updated on my blogging! Sorry it has been so long. I could give you a whole list of excuses, but it isn't worth it! :) Things have just been busy.

This is my last week working at the Y doing swim lessons. It has been a lot of fun and I'm really glad I did it, but it has also been very exhausting! Just being out in the sun for so many hours every week just wears me out.

Since swim lessons wrap up this week, I have been on the search for a new job! Just yesterday and today I have applied for about 25 jobs... so HOPEFULLY I will hear back from someone soon.

One of the main reasons I really want something to become available really soon is because Matt and I found an apartment that we just fell in love with! It is SUPER nice and one that we would've never looked at because it looks like it would be way out of our price range but it isn't! It is actually cheaper than some of the tiny, old run down apartments that we've looked at! I don't know how in the world their prices are so cheap, but I like it! It is in Cedar Park and the complex is only 2 years old so everything is really new. It is in a really safe, quiet area and it is gated. They have a big business center where we can get a wireless connection, an AWESOME pool, and a huge apartment! It is a one bedroom, one bathroom but it is very spacious! The giant bathtub had a small part in making me fall in love with the apartment.... ok, a BIG part! :) They are actually Luxury Apartments and they're super nice. :) So that is a little bit of incentive. Here are a couple pictures of the model room from their website. This is the room we looked at, and the one we would get if we're able to. Now, just imagine all of this really nice furniture replaced with hand-me-down furniture that doesn't match and it looks like home sweet home! ;-)





Be praying for my job situation that something will become available! Not ONLY so we can have a nice apartment, but just because I need a job! :) ....and the apartment would be nice too! :)

1 comment:

Summer said...

Finally, an update! :-) Those tan lines are atrocious! Wow, better get that fixed before the wedding...no pressure. I love the apartment you guys found - what a great deal! I hope it works out for you and you find a job soon. We'll miss you guys this weekend at the big par-tay! :-(