Saturday, July 26, 2008

Oh Yeah...

If you haven't seen the new Batman movie, "The Dark Knight" you SHOULD! It is AWESOME!

Matt used to always say that "Batman Begins" was one of his favorite movies. I never thought much of it because I never had any real desire to see it in the first place. Finally, one night he made me sit down and watch it and I LOVED it!!! So since then, I had been anxiously awaiting the new movie. We went and saw it the day it came out and it was VERY good.

SO, if you haven't seen "Batman Begins" then you should watch it then go see "The Dark Knight".

Also, check back sometime tomorrow because I am going to put up some more pictures from our adventures from today. We went to a place called Sylvan Lake and met up with a bunch of people from church there. I will tell all about that sometime tomorrow (Sunday). :)

No comments: