Thursday, November 17, 2011

Anniversary Trip - Day 1

Matt and I left last Thursday morning and drove up to Gainesville. We dropped Ginny off at my parents house (and she was SUPER excited about staying with Nana & Grangoat... she knows that grandkids AND grand-dogs get spoiled there). We grabbed some lunch with my mom, then from there, we headed to the Dallas area! I sumamrize our trip by saying the "Dallas area" because we were all over the place... but you know, "DALLAS."

That evening we went to Malibu Speed Zone. The closest thing I had ever come to riding go-karts is probably bumper cars at a carnival or something. These were so much fun. There weren't very many people there since it was a Thursday night, so we probably only waited in line for a total of 10 minutes (if even that) the whole night. We started out just having fun, but got pretty competitive as the night went on. I may have made a guy really mad when I took advantage of the small space he left on the corner turn and passed him up. :)


We had a blast at Speed Zone! And I won, as you can clearly see by the picture above. :)

No comments: