Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pictures of Ginny

I just pulled a bunch of pictures off of my phone, and OF COURSE they are all of Ginny... :) So I thought I'd share...

Matt carrying Ginny to bed last night... lol


She does this a LOT lately! We will notice that she isn't in the room with us so we will walk back to the bedroom and find this. If there is any good in this, it is that we have gotten better about making the bed in the mornings (or at least somewhat making it, lol) so that we don't have dog hairs on our pillows and sheets when we go to bed! :)


This was in Gainesville last weekend. Ginny was outside and it was cold and rainy. My parents keep the chair cushions in this tub and somehow Ginny got the lid off then got inside of it! She was curled up asleep in it a couple of minutes before this picture! Silly dog...


Look at those sweet eyes... :)


This is so bad... most mornings I will sit on the couch and put the recliner up with a blanket over my lap. Ginny will get up on the recliner part and curl up in my lap, basically, and sit with me. Matt says, "that is so ridiculous." Haha! :) She sure is sweet though... my 60lb lap dog.


She was rolling around on the floor the other day then just froze like this...


My cuddly lap dog again... :) Matt and I have determined that he is the PLAY person. He will ask Ginny, "Do you want to play?" and she will FLIP OUT! She LOVES playing with him (and most of the time, not so much with me) and I am the CUDDLE person. Matt will pet her and love on her but he is not as interested in having her sit in his lap, teehee. :) So she knows to come to me for this kind of lovin! ;-)

No comments: