Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pictures of Ginny (gasp!)

Gasp! More pictures of Ginny? Unbelievable!! ;-) It has been a while since I've posted some pictures of the dog. :) We are getting all settled into our new apartment so I'll post some pictures of that soon. We are hoping to have EVERYTHING done and put away after this weekend. Now for your viewing pleasure..... Ginny!

The "stay off the furniture" rule hasn't been carried out too well... mainly because of me. We are still trying to have some rules for it like that she has to be invited up. What can I say? I'm a softy... and if she looked at you with her big brown eyes like she does me, you'd know what I mean. ;-)


This was on our way back home from spending Thanksgiving with our families. She wasn't crazy about the car rides, but she was pretty worn out by the time we were heading home.


This was also during our Holiday travels... I think what bothered her most was being in the backseat by herself. She kept sticking her head in the middle or up on our shoulders by the seat belts. She got settled in this position and went to sleep!


She thinks she is a lap dog...

This pictures cracks me up! This was several weeks ago, I think. I looked down and almost snapped at her because I thought she was chewing on Matt's shoe, but then I realized she was asleep! Maybe her nose was cold....? :)
(I don't know why else you'd put yourself through the pain of smelling Matt's shoe... teehee)


Matt and I were playing with her one night and I got a pillow to lay on and she came over and just plopped her head down on my pillow! I still made her share...


A few weeks ago I bought her a new toy. It was a pink pig that was supposed to be difficult for dogs to chew up. Ha! That poor pig never had a chance! She looks mighty proud of herself, wouldn't you say?


She is such a mess! She really is a GOOD dog though. She has calmed down so much just since we got her. She is very smart and very entertaining. She does one new trick since my last video... I'll have to try to get it on video sometime soon. Catahoula Leopard Dogs are bred to hunt wild hogs so the trick is that we say, "Ginny... what do you think about hogs?" and she snaps her teeth and sometimes kind of growls. However, she rarely waits for you to say "hogs" and just starts snapping as soon as you say, "Ginny what" It is still pretty cute though. :)
That is it for this Ginny update!

No comments: